top of page
Southwest Open High School Programs
21st Century Learning Centers
- Multiple DatesMon, Mar 27Southwest Open High SchoolStudents gather in Piedra with STEM teacher Audrey to catch up on missed work and get the required credit to graduate.
- Multiple DatesMon, Mar 27Cortez Recreation CenterTake a ride on the SWOS bus to the Cortez Recreation Center to work out, swim, rock climb, and play various sports.
- Multiple DatesMon, Mar 27Southwest Open High SchoolCook and diversify your taste buds!
- Multiple DatesTue, Mar 28Southwest Open High SchoolCompete with your peers and play tabletop, board, or card games.
- Multiple DatesTue, Mar 28Southwest Open High SchoolFormer SWOS teacher Brad shares his expertise on kayaking and taking the students kayaking around the four corners area.
- Multiple DatesWed, Mar 29Southwest Open High SchoolCertified bike tech and SWOS teacher Scott runs Chain Gang, allowing students to learn their bikes' ins and outs and rip some of the Four Corners' most notable bike trails.
- Multiple DatesWed, Mar 29Southwest Open High SchoolStudents let their creativity and personality be expressed through many different media forms.
- Multiple DatesThu, Mar 30Cortez Cultural CenterEat dinner, hang out, and learn more about yourself and your community! Contact Angela Adams for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
bottom of page